Monday, May 11, 2009

72 hours to go

It will be the first time in seven years since Kirst, Rhonda, Al and I will be together again as KRAC, just like old times(ish) under one roof.  The countdown to L.A. is on and I can hardly sleep.  In fact, just like exam week in university, I've spent my entire night preparing my gift instead of doing a million other pressing things on my 'to-do' list.

You see, about 3 months ago, I suggested that it would be a good idea if we all brought a little giftie for each of us to remember the trip, the reunion and our 35th Birthdays.  Ironically, Rhonda the working mother of two (and pregnant with the third on the way, I might add) was the first to get hers...so the rest of us are scramblin'.  In fact, I'm sure Kirst is at the Dollar store right now.

I can't tell you too much in terms of the details and the inspiration, since it's 'sort of' a surprise, but this is a hint of my wee contribution...





2 comments:

  1. I don't think is going to know what hit it!

    Enjoy girls, wish we were going too!

    M&Txo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe it's so soon! seems like you've been talking about it forever!!! :)

    lemme know if u need help with the giftie!

    xo

    ReplyDelete