Sunday, October 25, 2009

behind the scenes

When I saw U2 one month ago at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, I was blown away by a couple of things:

1) The size of the audience. Never having seen a concert there before and having seats in the lower bowl, section 100, we were still miles away from Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam, but...
2) it was ok, because the size of the stage was monstrous. I couldn't stop thinking of all the people that are behind the scenes - that have designed, built and that put the stage together every night.

And it made me think about all the people that are behind the scenes in all things that make life more beautiful. From the parents that raise remarkable children, to the choreographers that create art in dance, the screenwriters that make us laugh and in our jobs, to the team of people that make us look good collectively every day. I'm appreciative of the big little people that make things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment